Black lives matter also means, to protect the men who never received justice from the police department in their OWN cities. The protection from when they were gunned down by someone in the streets, due to BLACK on BLACK crimes.
Black lives matter also means, to stop EXTORTING us by marketing your expensive game systems, sneakers, and designer garments towards us. knowing we have been programmed to buy your products, because of our fears and wants to be equal.
Black lives matter also means, putting money into our communities & creating a money flow throughout them. Not just when they become GENTRIFIED!
Black lives matter also means, to educate BROWN kids and all those in education on our WHOLE history...not just on how we were ENslaved and on civil rights, but also on how we were; inventors, King's, Queen's, doctors, and scientist from the very beginning!
Black lives matter also means, seeing us as you would see yourself! Treat us as you would your child or someone in your family. We are human! We don't want the bare minimum anymore! We want what is our birthright in FULLNESS!! We are tired of being oppressed and programmed. We want equality, protection, reparations, and LOVE!
BLACK LIVES MATTER! is more than a hashtag. It's deeper than police brutality. It's the AWARENESS that we have been tricked to believe, that we have been living in is equality, yet WE HAVE NOT!!!!!
Popular posts from this blog
Acceptance is Everything (.)
I really wasn't sure what I was going to write about. I had a whole different topic in mind and there was nothing that was really sticking in my soul. There was nothing that really drove me to write until I came across a message that really triggered my journey to a new level. The message was basically on acceptance and although that may be common sense to some to accept where you are or your struggles. I know for a fact it was not that way for myself. I was aware of where I was in life, but I wasn't ready to accept it. I was really just in a place where there was no gratitude in my heart. I was thankful, but in the same breathe I wanted more. There was this feeling within me that wanted to go farther, but it just wasn't time. Once I saw this message on acceptance all the confusion, insecurities, and doubt fell away. Once I accepted the fact that I can not change what God already had written out, my faith grew and the storm in my mind cleared. I took time to accept my life...
A Marathon NOT a race!
Love 🦋🧿. Once you realize that your quality of life depends on your quality of your self love , you start to want to love yourself better. Yet begin to hate anyone who couldn’t love you right. Then you heal. Then you forgive. live,love,laugh,change. Repeat. With Only those remaining who have a little piece of you in them. A marathon, not a race.

Comments
Post a Comment